Welcome to Arena of Ability
Arena of Ability Support Services (AASS) is a registered NDIS Provider operating Queensland. At AASS, we are committed to working with NDIS Participants and their support networks to get the most of their NDIS plan and achieve greater independence. We strive to ensure that our NDIS Participants choice and control work properly for them.
What is NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way to provide support to people with a disability, their families and carers. The NDIS is designed to help people with a disability achieve their goals and improve outcomes. To become an NDIS participant a person must:
- Have a permanent disability that significantly impacts your functional ability to take part in everyday tasks.
- Be aged less than 65 years when you first enter NDIS.
- Live in Australia.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Visa holders or SpecialCategory Visa holder.
To find out more about the NDIS, please contact us, or alternatively visit the NDIS website: www.ndis.gov.au for detailed information
Why Choose Arena of Ability?
- We are committed to working with you and your support network to get the most from your NDIS plan and achieve greater independence.
- We provide high quality individualised services tailored to meet your needs and goals.
- Our support team are highly skilled, experienced, passionate and experts in NDIS detail.
- Our Support Coordinators and Plan Managers can visit you in the comfort of your home environment, or in your local community.
- We are not an online Plan Management Agency, and our initial meeting can be face-face to get to know you.
- We conduct a comprehensive assessment and checks to ensure that we provide you with a reliable and qualified Disability Support Worker.